There is 3M Registered and 2M Unregistered Refugees in Turkey. We strongly believe Refugees would lead to development. We, aim to show positive correlation between Refugees and Development.
How do we do it?
Imagine a mobile application which provides data about the refugees;
Imagine refugee pollsters are the ones to submit data to the application;
Imagine trust, honor and dignity.
He graduated from Bilkent Electric Electronics. He studies master degree in electrical engineering at University of Southern California in the USA. He has worked as intern at Aselsan, Umram and UNAM Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology.
Studies METU Economics. Founded International Student Association and hosted UN program. Completed Endeavor Entrepreneurship program. In 2016, earned full scholarship at University of San Diego, Leadership program in USA. In 2017, became and worked as associate coordinator at the leadership program.
METU Mechanical Engineering, senior student. Worked as intern at TAI and TOSFED supervision. Member of the bicycle team supervisory board for two terms.
Graduated METU Philosophy, Anadolu University Public Relations department and Anadolu University Media and Communication. President of the Fine Arts Society for two and a half years. Exhibition curator.
- After the mentorship sessions with Ankara Development Agency, Sinem Ulutürk (TÜSİAD) and Özlem Şen (yenibiris.com) started developing an application for data collection with Alp Üstün (University of Southern California). Application includes Machine Learning.
- Our Founder, Berat Kjamili has completed the coordinator role at the Summer Leadership Institute at the University of San Diego, Hansen. He organized social entrepreneurship competition. He provided mentorship to students' startups and received mentorship back from USD mentors for QZenobia's developments.
- Started collecting data for refugees living conditions.
- Collaborated with Keçiören Municipality and UNV for the art event about awareness for refugees and Hatay Municipality for data collection of 10000 refugees.
- Selected in "Top 100 Startups" by TechAnkara Proje Pazarı 2017 by Ankara Development Agency, program supported by European Union and Turkey.
- ODTÜ Teknokent (Middle East Technical University Technopark) office.
- In June, 2017, Berat Kjamili works as coordinator at University of San Diego Leadership Institute, and organized a social entrepreneurship workshop with University of San Diego in USA. QZenobia has provided mentorship for new start-ups.
- In 2017, won mentor service on the pitching competition by Ankara Development Agency, program financed by European Union and Turkey . WINNING TEAM
*Competition organized by IKG Pro & Ankara Development Agency & ÇSGB T.C. Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- In 2016, received mentorship and certificate of achievement at University of San Diego, Social Entrepreneurship Workshop. Launched QZenobia with Hansen Summer Institute, Apple, USD, Nextivity and business people of San Diego.