Friendture app is a tailored tour guide for expats and travelers to discover experiences and meet like-minded communities while traveling, based on their location & interests. Group travelers and friends can benefit from our dynamic management tools, to create & plan their own experiences, engage with each other through a chat system and photo sharing hub, set budgets and split costs.
She previously co-founded MICEit, a one-stop shop solution for bookings and RFP’s related to corporate events and travellers. Rola was selected top 10 innovative startups in the Gulf region, by Hadafi, and followed to be their ambassador. She serves as a founding member for Girls in Tech –Jordan
- 1100 monthly beta users organically, with a 5% month over month increase.
- Raised $ 230,000 to date, for only 8.5 equity.
- Challenge 22 winners, friendture will be a travel app for World Cup 2022. https://www.sc.qa/en/news/challenge-22-winner-aims-to-showcase-app-during-world-cup
- 5 strategic partnerships in Jordan and Qatar, including FIFA.
- 4000+ experiences in Jordan, Qatar, Palestine and Egypt with a 10% week over week increase.
- Over 10,000 organic followers on social platforms.
1. 3 Donors in Jordan $ 80k
2. Challenge 22 - $115 K
3. Pipeline consist of $ 130K in grants for 2018
Our current team are 6, remaining 2 is a designer intern and tech consultant.
We are currently increasing our tech workforce to hire 3 more developers, and 1 UX/UI.