Dasktech, Inc

To help businessess with skilled virtual staff
Startup name
Dasktech, Inc
Web address
Founding date
May 2015
Incorporation
Yes
Total team member
33
Startup stage
Paying users
Category
Software
Sector
E-commerce & online marketplaces
Product usage or interact
Mobile/Tablet (iOS), Desktop, Mobile/Tablet (Android)
City
New York, New York, US

Elevator pitch

Most of the startup or small businesses fail in first few years of their start. The ineffective hiring process of companies and unskilled workforce are top reason of failure. In the last 2 and half years our virtual assistant business model have helped about 100 startups with very high success rate. We want to scale this model to higher level by launching urtasker.com.

Team

Omer Riaz

Working in IT field for more than 10 years, Omer has expertise in Finance, accounting along with building systems and dealing offshore teams. He has been involved in multiple e-commerce startups.

Zeeshan Riaz

Zeeshan is Co-Founder and CEO at Dasktech, Inc for last 2 years. In last years, he has been involved in launching of multiple startups. Motivation speaker and Publisher at Amazon seller central page. He has master degree in IT and he is Member of Entrepreneurship Development Institute of Pakistan.

Business model

Target customer

Startup and established Small to medium size Companies worldwide

Customer acquisition strategy

Content Marketing,SEO,SMM, Referral Programs, sales booths

Revenue model

Our revenue model is very simple and straightforward, about 80% of revenue will be generated when startups hire our Virtual Assistants. These subscription charges have different tariffs, full Time VA ,Part time or hourly based. The subscriber pays weekly or Bi weekly fees per Assistant as per the contract. The remaining 20% revenue is generated for providing assistance for a specific task. Strict control is placed to maintain accounts receivables to minimize the bad debts.

Market info

Market size

$ 8,000,000,000

Competition

We focus on startups where as others will take any client on board
Most of our competitors have completely automated the service with no human interaction which causes frustration The other difference is that there is a dedicated in House team available.Unlike others our Virtual Assistants have to go through various tests to provide evidence of their skills In Case of unsatisfactory work there is a complete and easy system in which a client can raise their concerns.

Startup traction

Our method of acquiring clients and retaining them for new model has been tried and tested in our current business model for Dasktech. Our current marketing structure gave us revenue of $280,000 with marketing cost of $30,000. Our dedicated and skilled team of experts managed to keep majority of clients for a considerable amount of time. As matter of fact about 65% of our clients are 6 months or older. In the last two and half years our past experience have given us a broader understanding of customer needs and we have built our team on our reputation and it will be carried forward in the next model. By automating the new model we will acquire clients by 10 fold and our Human Resource and training and development program will be adopted to this new growth

Publication date: 30 September 2017