Our pitch is against $70 Billion already invested by Samsung, Microsoft, Google, HTC, Facebook and finally Apple, in AR/VR market (which is scheduled to be $190B by 2020). Publishers are not jumping in due to lack of userbase for now, while developers are hesitant to invest resourcing.
A Publisher focusing solely on VR/AR, is current need to fill the gap, as there's no EA, Oracle or Paramount.
Business Data Analysis and Strategic Market Planning, my two core skills, helping me all along in Digital & Social Media Marketing, Branding and Game Production, and now Immersive Media Publishing
Generate, acquire and publish original IPs in VR/AR entertainment, software and business industries. We're planning to create 18 original titles, including 2 AAA ones by 2020. (backed by three company owned studios who has already produced/published 3 in 2016-17 with 4 in pipeline).
Announced as first immersive media publisher (along with in-house dev teams)
Daydream, Oculus Rift, PSVR, Steam, Samsung GearVR, Viveport, Pico
Agelore’s Fantasy: (A Fantasy FPS)
- Featured in Daydream Store
- Featured as Best Daydream Game Experiences
- Featured on GearVR Store Home
Love Cubed: (An arcade story-based smasher)
- Featured on Oculus Store Home
- Featured in Oculus Summer Sale
- A collaborative discussion is ongoing, to first Livestream UFC (which is owned by WME) and then creating UFC’s virtual league arenas all around the globe
- Creators/owners of The Walking Dead (Comic, Series & Games)
- In conversation for a collaboration on The Walking Dead VR game with us
Sound of Games